POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Capriccio. Initial version. : Re: Capriccio. My try at it. [17KB jpg] Server Time
13 Aug 2024 17:32:11 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Capriccio. My try at it. [17KB jpg]
From: Gena
Date: 31 Mar 2003 13:16:57
Message: <3E88860D.97CD8EBF@mail.com>
It's a very good contribution! Welcome to the club :)
Go ahead and post your sources. I think it's OK
if something will be changed or replaced later on.
We just have to keep in mind that we have to improve
image not just change it :) So I don't mind if you will
change my objects/textures if those changes will
improve the scene overall :)

I understand that everybody has his/her own opinion about
improvements :) I think this is one of the main challenges
in this process - to find out the consensus :)

Gena.